From: "André de Bouter" forum@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:19 PM
Subject: GSBN:Cold storage?

Hello everyone,

A question that I receive more and more is:
Can SB be used for cold storage?
And if so, can we go well below freezing (-20¡C)?

Typically these refrigerators/freezers are (more or less?) airtight on the
inside. Sometimes people want to put them in very hot climates.

This question leads me to a second. Would there be any arguments against
tiling
a (SB) room completly?

All coments are welcomed as I lack info to confidently reply to these to
questions.

Warm greetings,
Andr?
regional straw construction organizations. The costs of operating this
list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use of the
GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing arm.