Date: 23 Aug 2005 14:40:02 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Anyone heard of a bale furnace?

Has anyone on the GSBN heard of a bale furnace? Burns large round bales -
similar to a wood furnace. Looking for contact information, specifications
and any information available.

Joyce
- -------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

Nope but met a fella at SolFest last weekend who is
building a strawbale koi pond.  Maurice

- --- Joyce Coppinger jc10508@... wrote:

> Has anyone on the GSBN heard of a bale furnace?
> Burns large round bales -
> similar to a wood furnace. Looking for contact
> information, specifications
> and any information available.
>
> Joyce
> -------
> Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
> The Last Straw journal
> GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
> 402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
> thelaststraw@...
> www.thelaststraw.org

Maurice and Joy Bennett

You must be the change you want to see in the world.   Gandhi

<a  target="_blank" href="http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250";>http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250</a>

Do you have his name, Maurice?  I'd like to sell him the strawbale
lighthouse:  <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.skillful-means.com/oddpage/lighthouse.htm";>http://www.skillful-means.com/oddpage/lighthouse.htm</a>

John

- ----

- ----