[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GSBN:Author for rammed earth article
- Subject: GSBN:Author for rammed earth article
- From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:25:19 -0500
- Reply-to: "GSBN" GSBN@...
- Sender: "GSBN" GSBN@...
I'm looking for someone to write a two-page article on pros and cons of
rammed earth construction for the December issue of The Last Straw journal
I have a list of builders in NM and AZ in the USA (see below). Would gladly
have an article from anywhere in the world.
Copy deadline is November 1. Would like to have photos to accompany the
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
1. Stan Huston, 505.281.8488, New Mexico
2. Paul Linville, 505.832.6670, New Mexico
3. Earth & Sun Construction, Inc., 505.522.5103, New Mexico
4. Rammed Earth Development, Inc., 520.623.2784, Arizona
5. Rammed Earth Solar Homes, Inc., 520.623.6889, Arizona
6. Rammed Earth Works, 707.224.2532, California
7. Soledad Canyon Earth Builders, 505.527.9897, New Mexico