-> Author for rammed earth article
     by Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
-> Time for some updating and reflection on...
     by Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...

Date: 16 Sep 2005 00:35:15 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Author for rammed earth article

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for someone to write a two-page article on pros and cons of
rammed earth construction for the December issue of The Last Straw journal
(TLS#52/Winter 2005).

I have a list of builders in NM and AZ in the USA (see below). Would gladly
have an article from anywhere in the world.

Copy deadline is November 1. Would like to have photos to accompany the
article.

Joyce
- -------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

1.  Stan Huston, 505.281.8488, New Mexico

2.  Paul Linville, 505.832.6670, New Mexico

3.  Earth & Sun Construction, Inc., 505.522.5103, New Mexico

4.  Rammed Earth Development, Inc., 520.623.2784, Arizona

5.  Rammed Earth Solar Homes, Inc., 520.623.6889, Arizona

6.  Rammed Earth Works, 707.224.2532, California

7.  Soledad Canyon Earth Builders, 505.527.9897, New Mexico