Re: GSBN:Author for rammed earth article

Your points are well taken. I'll be more specific in future requests. The
message I sent was a "feeler" to see if there was anyone who would be
interested in doing the article...and after someone says yes, I provide more
detail as to what the issue's special focus is and what we're looking for in
terms of content and size.

Fortunately, Per Bernhard from Victoria, Australia, emailed right away to
say he wanted to do the rammed earth article. So I sent him an email listing
a portion of the submission guidelines which appear on the TLS web site so
he knows the size of article with photos wanted now.

Submission guidelines with themes and deadlines and publication dates,
information about format and photographs, the TLS Team (columnists,
correspondents) and ways people can contribute, and additional notes was
posted to the TLS web site just after we changed from having an editor to
having a team of columnists and correspondents helping gather articles,
reviews and other content. We still need to have contributions from TLS
readers and those involved in strawbale and natural building.

Thanks for the advice.

Joyce

on 9.18.2005 6:13 PM, MattsMyhrman@...MattsMyhrman@...: