GSBN:re: Author for Rammed Earth article

In a message dated 9/15/2005 10:27:34 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
 writes:

I'm looking for someone to write a two-page article on pros and cons of
rammed earth construction for the December issue of The Last Straw journal (TLS#52/Winter 2005).

I have a list of builders in NM and AZ in the USA (see below). Would gladly have an article from anywhere in the world.

Joyce;

You might consider adding Meror Krayenhoff in British Columbia Canada to your list.
This little blurb from the Ecostar Awards page
     <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.crd.bc.ca/ecostar/award_winners_04.htm";>http://www.crd.bc.ca/ecostar/award_winners_04.htm</a>
says:

	"Mr. Krayenhoff is the first commercial builder in the world to build
	with insulated rammed earth. Mr. Krayenhoff, has been a world-class
	innovator and leader in the development of environmentally friendly
	homebuilding for more than 30 years. His rammed earth homes have won
	six separate Canadian Home Builder&#xE2;??s Association awards including
	the coveted People&#xE2;??s Choice Award (2003) and the provincial Georgie Award,
	as well as a Western Living Residential Design Award (2003)."

I can't seem to find Meror's personal edress at the moment but you can likely get in touch with him through the edress at his company's website:

	<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.sirewall.com/";>http://www.sirewall.com/</a>

=== * ===
Rob Tom
Kanata, Ontario, Canada
<ArchiLogic at chaffyahoo dot ca>
(winnow the chaff  from my edress in your reply)