Re: GSBN:Fwd: What is exquisite about straw?

Thanks for sharing this & i did reply.
How are you doing?  health?  Hope all is well, Joy
Bennett

--- Mark Piepkorn duckchow@... wrote:

> Hey all,
>
>          Here's a delightful question from a student
> at UC-Boulder:
> "...what is exquisite about straw?  What makes it so
> special, not
> necessarily as a building material but simply for
> what it is?"
>
>          Garrett's email address is
> Garrett.Adrian@...; if
> folks would CC any responses back to the list as
> well, I (for one) am
> quite interested in reading them.
>
> Mark

Maurice and Joy Bennett

You must be the change you want to see in the world.   Gandhi

<a  target="_blank" href="http://farechase.yahoo.com";>http://farechase.yahoo.com</a>