Date: 3 Nov 2005 09:21:34 -0600
From: Mark Piepkorn duckchow@...
Subject: Fwd: What is exquisite about straw?

Hey all,

         Here's a delightful question from a student at UC-Boulder:
"...what is exquisite about straw?  What makes it so special, not
necessarily as a building material but simply for what it is?"

         Garrett's email address is Garrett.Adrian@...; if
folks would CC any responses back to the list as well, I (for one) am
quite interested in reading them.

Mark