GSBN:Dan Smith for membership

I would be proud to second that nomination.

I also thank you, Paul, for the candor and well thought out report.

Regards~
bb

Bob Bolles
Bob@...
www.StrawBaleHouse.com
Join our Community bulletin board
 casbasouth-subscribe@...

Bruce King wrote: > I recently learned that Dan Smith, a Berkeley architect
known to most
of you, is not on this list, and emphatically should be.  Dan has
designed and built more straw bales structures than any architect I
know of, anywhere, and has a keen eye for both the aesthetics and
technical aspects of SB construction.

I nominate him for membership, starting asap.  Seconds?

PS:  thank you, Paul Lacinski, for a very carefully written and
thorough report.  You ought to write a book!

Saludos a todos,

Bruce King, PE