From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Maurice
Bennett
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 7:43 AM
To: GSBN; GSBN Int'l SB network
Subject: Re: GSBN:Dan Smith for membership

Of course we second Dan's nomination - emphatically!.

Maurice and Joy Bennett

--- Bruce King ecobruce@... wrote:

> Howdy --
>
> I recently learned that Dan Smith, a Berkeley
> architect known to most
> of you, is not on this list, and emphatically should
> be.  Dan has
> designed and built more straw bales structures than
> any architect I
> know of, anywhere, and has a keen eye for both the
> aesthetics and
> technical aspects of SB construction.
>
> I nominate him for membership, starting asap.
> Seconds?
>
> PS:  thank you, Paul Lacinski, for a very carefully
> written and
> thorough report.  You ought to write a book!
>
> Saludos a todos,
>
> Bruce King, PE
> Director, Ecological Building Network  (
> www.ecobuildnetwork.org )
> Publisher, Green Building Press  (
> www.greenbuildingpress.com )
> 209 Caledonia St.
> Sausalito, CA 94965  USA
> (415) 331-7630
> bruce@ ecobuildnetwork.org

> multipart/alternative
>   text/enriched
> ---

Maurice and Joy Bennett

You must be the change you want to see in the world.   Gandhi

<a  target="_blank" href="http://farechase.yahoo.com";>http://farechase.yahoo.com</a>
----
GSBN is an invitation-only forum of key individuals and representatives
of regional straw construction organizations. The costs of operating
this list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use
of the GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing arm.