-> Re: FW: GSBN:Dan Smith for membership
     by Catherine Wanek CatherineW@...

Date: 11 Nov 2005 23:53:54 -0600
From: Catherine Wanek CatherineW@...
Subject: Re: FW: GSBN:Dan Smith for membership

At 04:39 PM 11/11/2005, you wrote:
>Let's make the nomination unanimous and add Dan to the list!
>
>Joyce

What took us so long?  Welcome aboard, Dan!

warm regards,
Catherine

There is no greater block to world peace or inner peace than fear.... and
through negative concentration we tend to attract the things we fear.  If
we fear nothing and radiate love, we can expect good things to come. --
Peace Pilgrim

- ---