-> Re: Moisture
     by Graeme North ecodesign@...
-> Re: Moisture
     by Graeme North ecodesign@...

Date: 16 Nov 2005 14:49:14 -0600
From: Graeme North ecodesign@...
Subject: Re: Moisture

Hi

I received an offline email from one member off this group as follows:

"I read with interest your comments on the moisture issues currently being
discussed by GSBN. They prompted me to look at your web site and I just read
the paper you presented in 2002, STRAWBALE BUILDING GUIDELINES FOR WET AND
HUMID CLIMATES. I would encourage you to reference that paper in this
discussion as it articulates clearly many practices and potential problem
areas that need to be spoken, rather than possibly assumed."

So here is the website

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.ecodesign.co.nz/strawbale.htm";>http://www.ecodesign.co.nz/strawbale.htm</a>

Any comments on it would be welcome.

Graeme,