Re: GSBN:Liberty Mutual insurance

Bill,

I'm finishing the 2006 Resource Guide published by The Last Straw and it has
a pretty comprehensive list of codes, testing and research in it. Bob Theis
was working on fire tests - maybe he has more information to share. Bruce
King will chime in, I'm sure - won't you Bruce?

I was at a meeting where insurance was discussed and an agent for American
Family Insurance told me straw-bale construction was on their list of types
of construction approved for coverage. He also said he thought State Farm
might have lifted their ban on strawbale, but suggested I contact them -
which I haven't had time to do yet.

Joyce

on 1.11.2006 12:28 PM, billc_lists@...
billc_lists@...: