Re: GSBN:I'd like to nominate Martin Hammer to GSBN

Matts and I second this nomination.  Marty Hammer is one of our longest term,
committed, sincere straw-bale community members.  I'm shocked he isn't a
member and that I hadn't noticed that before now.  It would benefit his work
developing straw-bale technology as well as all of us if he is a member.
Judy
Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox