Re: GSBN:nomination Tom Rijven - moisture

I second this nomination.  Tom is an innovator and an inspiration.  He has
a lot to share.

warm regards to all,
Catherine

There is no greater block to world peace or inner peace than fear.... and
through negative concentration we tend to attract the things we fear.  If
we fear nothing and radiate love, we can expect good things to come. --
Peace Pilgrim