Date: 22 Jan 2006 07:00:48 -0600
From: "moehlmann" moehlmann@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:re: nomination Tom Rijven - moisture

Dear Frank,

Thank you Frank for your valuable feedback. Absolutely you are right.
However I wanted to find a plaster which is performing in all conditions,
and we don't have found it yet. The problem with overhangs here is the
strong wind on the long term, that is why they developed this style. In
France they use for socalled biobricks (clay burned bricks) just one plaster
with some lime in it, which seems to be dampopen. The question is how far. I
need to  find out more on it.

I am sure the bales will still be ok after having protected them with wood.

Best wishes, Martin