Re: GSBN:nomination Tom Rijven - moisture

Hello,

I'm in favour of Tom joining this list. He has indeed a lot to share. Main
question is, does he want to join the list? I know he is a very buisy fella and
his time on the PC is quite rare. If you like I'll give him a call and ask him
if he wants to join us.

Bey,

Andr?

ll gladly second Selon Catherine Wanek CatherineW@...: