From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Mark Piepkorn
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 10:50 AM
To: GSBN@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Nomination of Tom R.

Tom was riding in my red Geo Metro during the International Straw Caravan in
1999 somewhere on the west coast. I popped in an obscure tape, and two bars
hadn't played before his eyes got really big and he fairly shouted, "IS THIS
DUANE EDDY?!" And then he told me tales of his life before strawbale. I've
been a Tom Rijven fan ever since.

Then there was that whole thing with Lars and Neil Young.

I'm just sayin'.

Mark