Re: GSBN:nomination Tom Rijven - moisture

Tom's hard to get in touch with so you might want to ask someone like Rene
Dalmeijer or Martin Oehlmann or Andre de Bouter to try to get in touch by
phone or some method other than email. Just a suggestion based on my
experience.

Joyce

on 1.23.2006 12:18 PM, billc_lists@...
billc_lists@...: