-> Re: GSBN:Re: Reply to become a member
     by Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...

Date: 26 Jan 2006 23:56:15 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Re: Reply to become a member

Great to have you on the list, Bohdan. Welcome!

Joyce
- -------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

on 1.23.2006 4:15 PM, Bohdan Dorniak & Co Pty Ltd at bdco@...: