Date: 1 Feb 2006 11:11:39 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: About Joe McCabe

Sorry for taking time for those who may not have this info, but I want to
update my contact information for Joe McCabe. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Joyce
- -------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

   Sorry for taking time for those who may not have this info, but I
want to
update my contact information for Joe McCabe. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Joyce
- -------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

- ----
GSBN is an invitation-only forum of key individuals and representatives
of
regional straw construction organizations. The costs of operating this
list are
underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use of the GSBN
as an
advisory board and technical editing arm.

send
- ----