Date: 6 Feb 2006 10:19:41 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Any SB in Chile?

Does anyone know if straw-bale construction has been or is being done in
Chile, or do you know of anyone who can be a contact person in Chile?

Joyce
- -------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org