Re: GSBN:French building code (DTU)

Andre,

Beware of the pitfalls of a building code. What gets into a code might turn out to be a mill stone in the future. The technology is still rapidly developing and changing a once accepted code is difficult.

At present one of the best examples of building practice that I am aware of, besides the various US county codes, is the Danish By og Byg Halmhuse document containing best practices and relevant data. I think personaaly that this type of document/research is the best way forward.

Rene