Re: GSBN:French building code (DTU)

Dear Ren?,

On a personal level I share your opinion. But as 'lots of people' want a french
DTU to come about, I would like it to have as few mill stones as possible
if/when it comes about.

Do you know if the 'Danish By og Byg Halmhuse' doc available in English?
Lars???

Bye,

Andr?

Selon Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer@...: