RE: GSBN:French building code (DTU)

Dear Andr?,
Frank Thomas, Australia has an english translation made by a accredited
translation service of our german fire resistance test report (90 minutes
based on EN 1365-1 and EN 1363-1, so it should be applicable in the hole
EU). He wants to have a small fee to recoup the translation costs.
46cm straw bales, 3cm earth plaster on both sides.
May be it's interesting for you, too. Emailadress of Frank:
strawbales@...
The free german versions of all our testings you'll find on www.fasba.de,
klick on info, then on downloads, and so on.

Soon you'll there find the document(s) of our general approval for straw
bales as an insulation material.
Hope to get Ren?s support for an english translation of it! :-)

Dirk Scharmer

Fachverband Strohballenbau Deutschland e.V.
Auf der Ruebekuhle 10
D- 21335 Lueneburg
Tel. 00 49 4131- 727804
Fax. 00 49 4131- 727805