GSBN:Translation of the By og Byg Resultater 033 Halmhuse

Hi,
I asked Duncan Lithgow for translation as Ren? suggested. Below you find the
results. Please take notice of the additional information he made concerning
the documentation of the isbbc 2004 and wikipedia about straw bale
construction.

Andr?, Bohdan, Martin: please tell Duncan, what you want having translated
first, he asked for this.
Andr?: Here you find my small presentation held on issbc 2004 about the
european technical approval of strawbale:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.fasba.de/index.php?option=com_content&amp;task=view&amp;id=92&amp;Itemid=72";>http://www.fasba.de/index.php?option=com_content&amp;task=view&amp;id=92&amp;Itemid=72</a>.
It was an approach, meanwhile some views and facts should have changed.

Dirk Scharmer

Fachverband Strohballenbau Deutschland e.V.
Auf der Ruebekuhle 10
D- 21335 Lueneburg
Tel. 00 49 4131- 727804
Fax. 00 49 4131- 727805