GSBN:European SB Code (was Translation of the By og Byg ...)

Thanks everyone for your input. I'll be looking into the information provided as
soon as I can.

We have done fire testing here in France as well + breathabilaty of lime plaster
+ how well lime plaster sticks to SB. Info is avalable (in french + 12 lines in
English) at:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.lamaisonenpaille.com/Documentation/PDFs/Dossier_Ademe_Paille.pdf";>http://www.lamaisonenpaille.com/Documentation/PDFs/Dossier_Ademe_Paille.pdf</a>
The 'ballet danser' is Samuel Courgey one of our French SB gods.

Dirk, you say "european technical approval of strawbale..."
Do you mean that work is allready undertaken towards a EU (European Union ;-) SB
Code? If not, does anyone know if such a thing could exist or should every
countre do its own job.

By the by, does any of you know of the EU 'Leonardo da Vinci' program? They have
funded a international program of clay plaster education that is close to being
finished. Some interesting material will come out of this: DVD/CDrom etc.
See:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.clay-plaster.com/default.asp?lng=uk";>http://www.clay-plaster.com/default.asp?lng=uk</a>
<a  target="_blank" href="http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/index_en.html";>http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/index_en.html</a>

Imagine that we could pull of something similar on SB. Or, to come back to the
subject of codes, to get funding for realizing a European code. And why not, get
the UN involved and get 'Martin's' code truly International.

OK, I admit, I've just been smoking straw...

Bye,
Andr?

Selon Dirk Scharmer- FSB ds@...: