GSBN:Fire tests: Standard for conducting

Hi Bohdan,

Info for all the others: We made fire tests according to DIN EN 1365-1 and
DIN EN 1363-1. Frank Thomas and Bohdan Dorniak wants to get the results
significant for australia by comparing the conducting rules with the
australian ones.

I promised to look for this EN 1365-1 and 1363-1 documents. Unfortunately
the only way to get them is to buy:
I found this website:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.beuth.de/cmd;jsessionid=7DD17F467EBC492DAF1164D845B3C8CB.3?level=";>http://www.beuth.de/cmd;jsessionid=7DD17F467EBC492DAF1164D845B3C8CB.3?level=</a>
tpl-suchergebnis&amp;limitationtype=n&amp;searchaccesskey=main&amp;languageid=en
And
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.beuth.de/cmd;jsessionid=7DD17F467EBC492DAF1164D845B3C8CB.3?level=";>http://www.beuth.de/cmd;jsessionid=7DD17F467EBC492DAF1164D845B3C8CB.3?level=</a>
tpl-suchergebnis&amp;limitationtype=n&amp;searchaccesskey=main&amp;languageid=en

You can download the english versions, after free registering.
I can't judge if you need the 1363-1 also, I think the 1365-1 is the
important one.

There are not cheap (> 100 EUR/piece) but much cheaper as doing the test by
yourself isn't it?

Dirk