Date: 16 Feb 2006 05:53:10 -0600
From: "Dirk Scharmer- FSB" ds@...
Subject: GSBN:European SB Code (was Translation of the By og Byg ...)

Dear Andre,
- -presently there are no running activities to get an European technical
approval (ETA) as I know. There had been difficulties, but meanwhile the
difficulties conducting certain tests seems to be solved. Perhabs Robert
Wimmer from Austria should give some current information about their
testings.

I think it's time to get this ETA- job done- together!

Dirk

Fachverband Strohballenbau Deutschland e.V.
Auf der Ruebekuhle 10
D- 21335 Lueneburg
Tel. 00 49 4131- 727804
Fax. 00 49 4131- 727805