From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of
billc_lists@...
Sent: Friday, 17 February 2006 4:11 PM
To: GSBN
Subject: GSBN:Membership requests

Hi folks,

I received two out-of-the-blue requests for membership in this
esteemed list today.  Anyone want to weigh in?  (offlist is fine).

From: Andrew Webb Architect design@...

I am an architect and Secretary of the Australian Straw Bale Building
Association (www.ausbale.org) and would like to join the list, thanks.

Andrew Webb

and

From: "Ecosa Institute" ecosanetwork@...
To: GSBN@...

(I suspect they think that this is an open list, as there was nothing
but a "subscribe" command.)

Green Building Professionals Directory:
<<a  target="_blank" href="http://directory.sustainablesources.com";>http://directory.sustainablesources.com</a>>
GSBN is an invitation-only forum of key individuals and representatives
of regional straw construction organizations. The costs of operating
this list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use
of the GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing arm.