FW: GSBN:Membership requests

I've called Tom Hahn who is on the faculty of ECOSA Institute to see if he
knows anything about their subscribing - I agree that they think it's an
open list. And I've sent an offline email to Duncan Lithgow explaining GSBN
and offering to work with him one on one to organize info - he may just need
to get plugged into the TLS resource guide - he's not aware of it, and that
may be the best route. He proposed being involved in organizing info at the
ISBBC, and since he's an IT person, wants to have some role in the
communication side of things, I think.

I'll let you know what I hear.

Joyce