Re: GSBN:Membership requests

I'll weigh in. Although Andrew has nominated himself for the GSBN list, he
has received strong endorsement from several AUSBALE members and Australian
straw-bale builders and fit the bill as a representative of regional straw
construction organizations.

I agree with Bill that the Ecosa Institute may think they are just joining
an open list. I've called Tom Hahn, who is listed as a faculty member on the
Ecosa web site, to see if he's aware of any particular interest.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

on 2.16.2006 11:11 PM, billc_lists@...