RE: GSBN:List of Members

I did not see any list attached.
Nehemiah

-----Original Message-----
From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Joyce Coppinger
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 12:34 PM
To: GSBN
Subject: GSBN:List of Members

As a reminder of the GSBN member list, and because I have been wanting to do
this for some time, I created a spreadsheet of current members (see
attached). The document is currently sorted by country, state, and name
(first name as I didn't take the time to separate first and last).

Hope it will be helpful to everyone on the list.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA 402.483.5135, fax
402.483.5161 thelaststraw@... www.thelaststraw.org

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/mixed
  application/x-msexcel