Re: GSBN:Straw Bale and Plumbing

G ' day Martin

We always put high pressure water pipes in a sleeve when the pipes have to
go through the straw.  We always try to have high pressure water go another
route.  That is anywhere except through the straw bale walls.

If they run up the outside of a straw bale wall then it is optional, I feel,
to sleeve the pipes as they will be covered by render and if there is a leak
it will be quickly detected.  Best to keep the pipes away in the first
place.

Kind regards
John Glassford
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions