Re: GSBN:Fwd: NEW SB forum, clarification.

G 'day Nehemiah

Regarding the archives of various lists I have found theYahoo method the
simplest and the best to use that is why I am a fan of the SB r-us list.

The European list is one that SB discussion is warming up and some
interesting posts there lately with some useful information.  I am not aware
of what the CREST list is up to and so on.  The GSBN list has had some
interesting topics lately especially on moisture and I am sure everyone in
SB land should be able to share this discussion?

Would it not be just wonderful if we all were on the one list no
exclusions.  How to do that?  Which list? That is obvious the SB r-us list
because of it's simplicity and ease of use.  It is also the best forum so
far for sharing photos, files and archives.  It already has a very good
"library".

Why cannot Trevor join the SB r-us list and share his knowledge with us
there same goes for all of us.  I feel that the other lists are no way as
flexible and do not provide an easy  tool for the central gathering of SB
knowledge.

Some of us go to a lot of trouble to share the wealth of knowledge
especially Bill and Athena and many others I know and it is best used where
it can be retrieved and illustrated with photos and diagrams and as far as I
know the Yahoo lists are the only ones where this can happen.

I call on all of you to consider this without taking umbridge it just makes
a lot of sense to have a central clearing house for our common good and for
the good of the built environment.

PS Pass it on to the other lists!

Kind regards
The Straw Wolf
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
61 2 6927 6027
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.coolamonrotary.com/maps/";>http://www.coolamonrotary.com/maps/</a>
Member of RFFA: Rotarians Action Group Fighting AIDS.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://rffa.org/";>http://rffa.org/</a>