Re: GSBN:Fwd: NEW SB forum, clarification.

On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 07:17 +1100, John Glassford wrote:
> G 'day Nehemiah
>
> Regarding the archives of various lists I have found theYahoo method the
> simplest and the best to use that is why I am a fan of the SB r-us list.
Yahoo lists have many useful functions but...

...they have a very important problem. If you decide to stop using the
list (maybe you want to use a different service) they do not allow you
to make a copy of or move the archive. The archive will eventually be
deleted and is then gone forever. It's called 'captive customers' - you
can't afford to choose another service.

Duncan
--
Duncan Lithgow duncan@...