From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of John Glassford
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 1:08 PM
To: GSBN
Subject: Re: GSBN:Fwd: NEW SB forum, clarification.

G 'day Duncan

You make some valid points especially about ownership of the list contents.
Maybe we should have this discussion on all the lists?  I see no problem in
passing on the discussion here to Trevor concerning his request to create
another list.

However this list is supposed to be a closed list and by invitation only so
I can only speak for my posts and they can be used by anyone, anywhere at
anytime as far as I am concerned as being the author of my own posts I
should be able to do what I like with them?

What say the rest of the GSBN mob?

Kind regards
The Straw Wolf
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
61 2 6927 6027
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.coolamonrotary.com/maps/";>http://www.coolamonrotary.com/maps/</a>
Member of RFFA: Rotarians Action Group Fighting AIDS.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://rffa.org/";>http://rffa.org/</a>
61 2 6927 6027

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative