Re: GSBN:Fwd: NEW SB forum, clarification.

There is a series of emails between Chris Magwood and myself that appeared
on GSBN by mistake late in 2002 or early in 2003 that were embarrassing to
both of us. I'd like to clear those if we could. What do I need to tell you
about them so you can find them in the archive?

Joyce

on 2.26.2006 1:12 AM, billc_lists@...
billc_lists@...: