Re: GSBN:Fwd: NEW SB forum, clarification.

Andre,

I think your suggestion might be that the "European lists comes back to
European SB networking" and that the technical discussions occur on GSBN
(rather than SB-r-us) as they have for many years. SB-r-us is an open forum
and usually contains general questions and some technical conversations, but
perhaps not in the same depth and same intent as GSBN.

There was discussion at ISBBC in Denmark about a separate list for
discussion of European codes and testing, but it seems this has either been
done through GSBN or through email exchanges between individuals involved in
the actual creation of European codes or testing that's being done in
Europe. I think perhaps Rene and Dirk and a few others were involved in
this. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this. Perhaps they can share
more information with you and with the rest of us on the GSBN list.

Joyce

on 2.26.2006 6:00 AM, André de Bouter at forum@...: