From: "Andr&eacute; de Bouter" forum@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: GSBN:Fwd: NEW SB forum, clarification.

Hi,

As for the European SB list: If my memory serves my right, it was started (after
the Redfield gathering in 2001) for European SB networking. Other lists were
suggested for technical discussions and testing/building codes (but never
really took off).

I suggest that the European lists comes back to European SB networking and that
the SB-R-us lists handles the technical stuff. But how to achieve this?

bye,

Andr?