Re: GSBN:Welcome Martin Hammer; Other administrivia

On Feb 26, 2006, at 6:27 PM, Nehemiah Stone wrote:

I am surprised to see that Janet Johnston is not on the [GSBN] list.
Nor are the Straw Dawgs.  Decision or oversight?

I don't think it was a decision, which would make it an oversight --
one that I emphatically propose be corrected.  I nominate to the Global
Straw Building Network:

Janet Johnston Armstrong  	janet@...
Turko Semmes    			turko@...
Greg MacMillan  			greg@...

Greg and Turko, the legendary Straw Dogs, essentially founded CASBA.
Janet has kept it lively.

Seconds?

Thanks,

Bruce King, PE