From: Bruce King ecobruce@...
To: GSBN GSBN@...
Sent: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:58:11 -0800
Subject: Re: GSBN:Welcome Martin Hammer; Other administrivia

 On Feb 26, 2006, at 6:27 PM, Nehemiah Stone wrote:

> I am surprised to see that Janet Johnston is not on the [GSBN] list.
> Nor are the Straw Dawgs. Decision or oversight?

I don't think it was a decision, which would make it an oversight --
one that I emphatically propose be corrected. I nominate to the Global
Straw Building Network:

Janet Johnston Armstrong janet@...
Turko Semmes turko@...
Greg MacMillan greg@...

Greg and Turko, the legendary Straw Dogs, essentially founded CASBA.
Janet has kept it lively.

Seconds?

Thanks,

Bruce King, PE
Director, Ecological Building Network ( www.ecobuildnetwork.org )
Publisher, Green Building Press ( www.greenbuildingpress.com )
209 Caledonia St.
Sausalito, CA 94965 USA
(415) 331-7630
bruce@ ecobuildnetwork.org

text/enriched
representatives of regional straw construction organizations. The costs
of operating this list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in
exchange for use of the GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing
arm.

list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the
SUBJECT line. ----