RE: GSBN:Welcome Martin Hammer; Other administrivia

I second their nomination!
Nehemiah

-----Original Message-----
From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Bruce King
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 6:58 PM
To: GSBN
Subject: Re: GSBN:Welcome Martin Hammer; Other administrivia

On Feb 26, 2006, at 6:27 PM, Nehemiah Stone wrote:

> I am surprised to see that Janet Johnston is not on the [GSBN] list.
> Nor are the Straw Dawgs.  Decision or oversight?

I don't think it was a decision, which would make it an oversight -- one
that I emphatically propose be corrected.  I nominate to the Global Straw
Building Network:

Janet Johnston Armstrong  	janet@...
Turko Semmes    			turko@...
Greg MacMillan  			greg@...

Greg and Turko, the legendary Straw Dogs, essentially founded CASBA.
Janet has kept it lively.

Seconds?

Thanks,

Bruce King, PE
Director, Ecological Building Network  ( www.ecobuildnetwork.org )
Publisher, Green Building Press  ( www.greenbuildingpress.com )
209 Caledonia St.
Sausalito, CA 94965  USA
(415) 331-7630
bruce@ ecobuildnetwork.org

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/enriched