RE: GSBN:Re Janet, Greg & Turco; was:Welcome Martin Hammer; Other administrivia

OK -

I second Janet, Greg and Turko and will review the
list to ascertain other cogent omissions -

Thanks for the prompt.  MHB

--- Nehemiah  Stone stoneandstraw@...
wrote:

> Bbbobbb,
> I didn't see your earlier email, so maybe Maury
> didn't either?
> Nehemiah

Maurice and Joy Bennett

You must be the change you want to see in the world.   Gandhi