Re: GSBN:Fwd: NEW SB forum, clarification.

The idea of a "portal" to GSBN is an interesting one...

One thing in the back of my mind that's a problem with the current
Yahoo archiving of GSBN is that you have to log in as a specific user
in order to read.  People seem to be having trouble figuring that
out... SO

I've just changed it to allow anyone to read.  Let me know if that
bothers anyone.

I've also updated the description there a bit to redirect general SB
questions to SB-R-Us and to be absolutely clear that posts and
membership requests to the GSBN archive group will be ignored.

We'll see if that helps any.