Re: GSBN:Fwd: NEW SB forum, clarification.

Joyce,

You are quite correct on all accounts. The discussions have either been over the European list or via direct exchanges. I am not aware of all the discussions but the major topics have come up on GSBN. and Dirk is the center of the discussion with André recently starting the latest discussion regarding a SB code for France which was mainly done over GSBN.

Rene