Re: GSBN:Fwd: NEW SB forum, clarification.

Hi all,

I was preparing an email but will simply reply to Chris' suggestion as I was
also going to suggest we find a way to link existing association web sites
and/or listservs together so that the information can be accessed by anyone
easily without removing access to individual association web sites or
listservs that now exist.

I definitely encourage the continuation of SB-r-us (as a forum and
listserv), GSBN as it is presently set up, and the web sites of the
associations as well as the listservs that exist now for various countries
and associations. All seem to have value and make a contribution at various
levels. We just need to work out a way to make it all work together.

Thanks, David, for your perspective and suggestion. Seems we are making
progress and I hope we continue to consider various options and methods and
give this thoughtful consideration.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

on 2.27.2006 8:28 PM, Chris at chris@...: