Re: GSBN:monthly announcement-mail

I think it's a great idea to condense this info into a monthly digest
format. There are definitely many who would appreciate such a highly
condensed synopsis. It could also be submitted to TLS as a regular
column.

It will *definitely* take someone some time to edit such a list each
month.  If I read your earlier post correctly, Duncan, you've said
you'd be willing to do this for at least the first year.  That's
great.

I have to admit that I'm not overly jazzed about going to REPP -
considering that it took them over two months to get the original
Strawbale list back up and running (spawning SB-R-Us as a backup in
the meantime) I've got a "once burned, twice shy" feeling about that.
I have to admit that our own list software is less than cutting edge
by a long shot (no archiving to speak of), so I hesitate to offer it
as the home of such a list.  Yahoo groups or Google groups may be the
best choice.