Re: GSBN:Fwd: NEW SB forum, clarification.

G 'day GSBN

Hardly a peep over the time we have been on GSBN and all of a sudden more
posts on having a list than any other topic on SB via this list.

I will stick with SB r-us and lurk eleswhere if I have to.

The Rotary mob of which there are 1500 or so members on a discussion list,
ROTI Rotarians On The Internet, use Yahoo and we have no worries or problems
we just get on with seeing where help is needed around the world.

That is what SB is for me seeing where help or advice is needed around the
world and doing so when time permits.  I am against exclusive lists by
expertise or region or country.  One list is one list enough and I will
stick with SB r-us for all the good reasons I outlined before.

That is what Matts and Judy inspired me to do in San Fransisco another
lifetime ago and that is what SB is to me helping others.  I would say that
Huff n Puff is one of the very few members of any of these SB lists that
actually earn 100% of their daily crust from SB, as well as walking the talk
by living in a SB home that we built ourselves.  So do we have a list for
that category?  I think not.

That is the last you will here from me about the lists.

Kind regards
The Straw Wolf.
Member of RFFA: Rotarians Action Group Fighting AIDS.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://rffa.org/";>http://rffa.org/</a>
61 2 6927 6027

Join me in Africa and build some SB shelter there one day.
I will let you know when via SB r-us.