Re: GSBN:Fwd: NEW SB forum, clarification.

Duncan,

I found it so persuasive I decided to click some links. You never know
what is happening in the world of SB. Houses are built before you know
and now even lists with svelte monthly e-zines.

If you need any co-editing help or back-up call on me. I think it is an
excellent format.

The only thing that bothers me now is the copyright aspect of the Yahoo
list ie Yahoo 'owns' the data. I don't like the idea one bit. SB is an
open forum period. Its everyones and not Yahoo's

Checking out his monthly SB e-zine on the reclaimed swamp at the mouth
of the Rhine
Rene Dalmeijer